The EasyRig 4 Vario - 400 is a portable camera support with all the features of Cinema 3 (stabilizing camera support), and can be used with both film and video cameras. It weighs 8.6 lbs and supports cameras up to 40 lbs. The shock absorber allows for variable tension adjustments, and the support arm enables the handling a wide range of camcorder weights by simply turning a knob. The 4 Vario - 400 includes a vest, a hip belt, a lockable camera hook for safety, and comes with a Petrol carry bag.
The ergonomically designed 4 Vario distributes the camera's weight to the hips and legs (which can more easily carry the load), and thereby reduces the static load on the neck and shoulder muscles. While maintaining the speed and mobility of a handheld camera, you can achieve steady shots from various camera levels. It allows you to conveniently shoot from various positions - the shoulder, the hip, or knee level.
Compatible with all professional cameras, the 4 Vario - 400 is suitable for news broadcasts, sports events, documentaries, and commercials where stability and flexibility are essential.
• Portable camera support
• Includes all the features of the Easyrig Cinema 3
• Weighs 8.6 lbs (3.9 kg)
• Shock absorber for variable tension adjustment and supports cameras up to 40 lb (18 kg)
• Support arm makes for handling a wide range of camcorder weights by simply turning a knob
• Includes a vest, a hip belt, a lockable camera hook for safety, and a Petrol carry bag
• Transfers most of the camera weight to the hips and legs
• Reduces back & arms strain
• Steady shots from various camera levels even while maintaining the speed and mobility of a handheld camera
• Compatible with all professional cameras
• Ideal for news broadcasts, sports events, documentaries, commercials, or many other handheld situations where stability is crucial and where the freedom to move is essential